I am sorry to note that spamming is a fast spreading contagion here.Going the through the comments in the article section I was struck by the attempt of a member to score points with almost identical comments on article he read.It must be dealt with firmly at the earliest!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Chinmoy, this is the major issue on any community website. It can be solved only through team work. Please hit the Report button as soon as you see any spam.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I was totally unaware that we can make use of the report button to report the problem when somebody spams.Thanks for the information,Maverick.
@Maverick

I perfectly agree that only collective awareness and involvement can help in getting rid of this problem.
I know that the report buttons are there, but i never thought that i can use for spamming issues too.
[quote]I know that the report buttons are there, but i never thought that i can use for spamming issues too. [/quote]

Ditto here !!

Thanks for raising this thread, its helpful to create awareness! I will make full use of this now!! It is our collective responsibility to bring down the spammers!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

A very important problem which is faced everywhere...I hope the report button will be used properly..to remove spammers from this site. :)
It is our collective duty to keep the site clean from spams. The members must report when they find some thing offensive or irrelevant. I have often reported in Yahoo when community guide lines are broken. But here I find that members maintain decorum. The only complaints are copying with a view to get more points and share in revenue. Let us all be more vigilant.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thanks Chinmoy for bringing this to notice.Your views are very correct,Gulshan. :) :)
Thanks all for your supportive views! Yes,we have to be conscious of this malady and apply ourselves more purpose fully to keep this as clean as possible!
Where is the Report button in Q&A section? I found that a question related to Hindu and Muslim fights has been put up twice by the same user Pank and also raised in the forum as well.

I tried to find the report button for this but could not locate! Can anyone tell me where I find this?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.