Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ok..let me break the suspense.... :P

Second row girls and last row boys spread the news that I gave a love letter to HOD. :woohoo: :evil: One of the girls even asked me its photostat copy to give to our 'Software testing' sir ;) :cheer:

Now tell me, isn't it risk for back row students to sit in the front row? ;)

That is hilarious! :lol: I would like to know a short description of your expressions at the time when you handed over the notes to the HOD. ;)

I even never imagined that my dearest friends are going to make such a fictional story for that lecture note.... :laugh: :laugh:

When I handed that lecture note to Sir, he just checked and place it in his file, without uttering a single word. My friends made it a big story :laugh: :laugh:

Our HOD was +34 or +35 at that time itself

What a unique love story that would have been.. :silly: :lol:

Oh no :ohmy: :ohmy:
A girl of 22 and a married man with 2 kids above 35 :silly: :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu
Ok..let me break the suspense.... :P

Second row girls and last row boys spread the news that I gave a love letter to HOD. :woohoo: :evil: One of the girls even asked me its photostat copy to give to our 'Software testing' sir ;) :cheer:

Now tell me, isn't it risk for back row students to sit in the front row? ;)

That is hilarious! :lol: I would like to know a short description of your expressions at the time when you handed over the notes to the HOD. ;)

I even never imagined that my dearest friends are going to make such a fictional story for that lecture note.... :laugh: :laugh:

When I handed that lecture note to Sir, he just checked and place it in his file, without uttering a single word. My friends made it a big story :laugh: :laugh:

Our HOD was +34 or +35 at that time itself

What a unique love story that would have been.. :silly: :lol:

Oh no :ohmy: :ohmy:
A girl of 22 and a married man with 2 kids above 35 :silly: :silly: :silly:

Exactly the USP of the story. :lol:

Live in the present :)
It's a myth that back bench students are mischief and best students always sit in the front of the class. Truth is that best student of our Degree class was a 'middle' bench student...... hihi

Meera sandhu
No it is not true that all students who sit in last benches get less marks. Because I sit exactly in last bench. But I get 85% marks .

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
Some back benchers of our schools are very naughty but good at studies.To poke other students they sit at the back benches.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Friends it is always considered that naughty students sits on the back benches. They are not good in studies. Is it true in all cases?

No, its a false belief. I know many bright students sitting in the last benches.
Friends it is always considered that naughty students sits on the back benches. They are not good in studies. Is it true in all cases?

Not necessarily...they may be naughty but may not be bad in studies that is my experience, although they need to be kept a strict watch :cheer: ...In fact, many of the ones sitting in the front benches tend to be book worms who are lost without notes and tuition unable to perform !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Oh God

This is my story

I was a backbencher for English and Special English classes, first bencher for Maths, Hindi and Telugu classes and Middle Bencher for Social studies and science classes!!!

Backbenchers time was very much fun, especially during valentines day, rakhi day and festival days! hahah we used to steal chocolates and also i slept During English class twice!

It was fun, we could stretch our legs, pass on chits (small letters) share bubble gums packs.... :)

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.