Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's not the right answer. keep trying.....no back bench student will come to front after reading my post

Did you include one of the bombs/firecrackers along with those papers to him? :laugh:

Entammo :sick: :silly: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Okay tell me what is entammo? let us settle it today. And then tell me what did you do?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Friends it is always considered that naughty students sits on the back benches. They are not good in studies. Is it true in all cases?

I was a permanent member of BBA, both MCA and BSc.....exactly 6 years :cheer:
Now you will wonder what's this BBA......."Back Bench Association" :woohoo: :woohoo:

Now tell me, am I naughty ;)

Yes you are by your talks it seems so. ;)

Am choti and nati...but not naughty :P :P

I don't think so. Many a times I sat on the last bench. Although I was a good student.
Students who are tall cannot sit in the front or middle benches. They have no choice left rather than to sit on the last bench corner. My height was average. I use to quarrel with my class mates for sitting in the front.
If boys talk, they will be seated in between girls....
Severe punishment of school days....ha ha ha

Such punishment is of no use. Boys start chatting with girls.
It's not the right answer. keep trying.....no back bench student will come to front after reading my post

Did you include one of the bombs/firecrackers along with those papers to him? :laugh:

Okay tell me what is entammo? let us settle it today. And then tell me what did you do?

Entammo virtually means Oh my God. I have told several times :angry: :angry:

Keep trying.....it was so funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Did he throw some questions at you? That obviously you didn't knew. :silly: Common tell us what happened? :angry:

Live in the present :)

Did he throw some questions at you? That obviously you didn't knew. :silly: Common tell us what happened? :angry:

ha ha ha...
I have told it in 'College memories' thread....
No one saw the paper falling on the floor.... :silly: everyone saw me giving that paper only. Now, fill it :cheer:

Meera sandhu

You were funny not only funny but very funny!!! you are more funny today....Entammo!! :laugh:

You were funny not only funny but very funny!!! you are more funny today....Entammo!! :laugh:

Answer me yaar...
At least use your brain now :P

Meera sandhu

Answer me yaar...
At least use your brain now :P

I can only imagine you handed him some funny message that made him forget his all knowledge. :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.