Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If boys talk, they will be seated in between girls....
Severe punishment of school days....ha ha ha

I remember one girl who was so talkative when I was in 5th standard was given such punishment she was asked to sit in between me and my friend but it looked as if the teacher had punished us not that girl.hehehe... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But that was a sort of punishement that boys would have liked a lot. :silly: Then why did it turn into a punishemtn for you? Was there any dostana between you and your other male friend? ;) :P

Imagine in those days we never used to talk to girls and imagine when a girl sitting in between us we never used to talk to each other only option we had just to listen to the boring lectures of the teachers. :laugh:

You don't sound so old!!!! i am much older than you but I had good female friends in engineering as well business school.

I am talking about school when I was in 5th standard Sir ji. :laugh:

Later on we became more friendlier to girls. :)
Sandhya what lovely memories we had as students on the back benches. We will endure these forever. :)

We used to make aeroplanes out of paper and used to fly them around the class when our teachers were busy in their own world on the blackboards. :lol: Another favorite game was to write random messages and make them into paper balls and hit the front benchers with it carefully so that we don't end up hitting the faculty. :silly:

So, you were also a back bench student?

It's really a nice shooting game. You really missed a wonderful chance in Olympics :huh: :huh:

Only if they had paper shooting and not those heavy rifles. :lol:

really nice games for back benches.
Now let me tell you what happened once when I was seated in front.
Incidentally, while our HOD was teaching Database Management System, his lecture notes fell down. Seeing this, I took it from floor and gave it to him. He just looked at it once and put it back.
Can you tell me what happened next? :dry:

Meera sandhu

I remember one girl who was so talkative when I was in 5th standard was given such punishment she was asked to sit in between me and my friend but it looked as if the teacher had punished us not that girl.hehehe... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But that was a sort of punishement that boys would have liked a lot. :silly: Then why did it turn into a punishemtn for you? Was there any dostana between you and your other male friend? ;) :P

Imagine in those days we never used to talk to girls and imagine when a girl sitting in between us we never used to talk to each other only option we had just to listen to the boring lectures of the teachers. :laugh:

You don't sound so old!!!! i am much older than you but I had good female friends in engineering as well business school.

Even in school I was in City Monterrey school Lucknow (a world famous school), that was a co-ed and I was good and popular with every one. From our own colony of 9 houses there were 15-20 boys and girls in that school.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Even in school I was in City Monterrey school Lucknow (a world famous school), that was a co-ed and I was good and popular with every one. From our own colony of 9 houses there were 15-20 boys and girls in that school.

It depends on person to person I was shy talking to girls when I was in primary school. :)

It depends on person to person I was shy talking to girls when I was in primary school. :)

Never mind his takes all kind of people to make this world.

Sandhya what lovely memories we had as students on the back benches. We will endure these forever. :)

We used to make aeroplanes out of paper and used to fly them around the class when our teachers were busy in their own world on the blackboards. :lol: Another favorite game was to write random messages and make them into paper balls and hit the front benchers with it carefully so that we don't end up hitting the faculty. :silly:

So, you were also a back bench student?

It's really a nice shooting game. You really missed a wonderful chance in Olympics :huh: :huh:

Only if they had paper shooting and not those heavy rifles. :lol:

really nice games for back benches.
Now let me tell you what happened once when I was seated in front.
Incidentally, while our HOD was teaching Database Management System, his lecture notes fell down. Seeing this, I took it from floor and gave it to him. He just looked at it once and put it back.
Can you tell me what happened next? :dry:

In such a case the teacher would have been surprised noticing a last bencher at the front. :cheer: What happened in your case? :ohmy:

Live in the present :)
It's not the right answer. keep trying.....no back bench student will come to front after reading my post

Meera sandhu
I ve been a back bencher due to kalam sir only.. Because he only said : 90% of Genius people are back bencher's.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
It's not the right answer. keep trying.....no back bench student will come to front after reading my post

Did you include one of the bombs/firecrackers along with those papers to him? :laugh:

Did you include one of the bombs/firecrackers along with those papers to him? :laugh:

Entammo :sick: :silly: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.