Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No one has responded to my reply yet. why so???

Meera sandhu
Yes sometime i say it to people who become friends of mine at this age. :)

...That you should have become my childhood friend???????

Meera sandhu
I thought when i got married with my hubby I wish that if I could met him earlier then would get to know much about him before marriage which could be much helpful for m after marriage.

Sharmistha Banerjee

But it happens very rarely. :blink:

I have got few friends in my professional life meeting them I always think why I did not meet them in my college or school days. :lol:
Till now I did not met such a person in my life. I hope to meet him in the future. This is exciting.

But it happens very rarely. :blink:

I have got few friends in my professional life meeting them I always think why I did not meet them in my college or school days. :lol:

Hoping those persons are also saying so, about you ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
I thought when i got married with my hubby I wish that if I could met him earlier then would get to know much about him before marriage which could be much helpful for m after marriage.

Ha ha :laugh: :laugh:

I know my hubby earlier.....but at that time, I don't like him :P
But once our marriage was fixed, I began to like him :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
This line came to my mind when I think of my best friend. :) I often think had we met earlier we would have had a lot more fun and time together. :)

Live in the present :)
This line came to my mind when I think of my best friend. :) I often think had we met earlier we would have had a lot more fun and time together. :)

Can you say a few words about that lovely friend....? It seems he/she is so special. Can you? :) :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.