Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No not like that for always. Back bench students may be studied well also.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
No not like that for always. Back bench students may be studied well also.

Yes as being a back bencher I wasn't bad in studies. :dry: Even the topper of our section used to sit at the back benches always.

Live in the present :)
I was not naughty but I used to sit on the back bench may be I never liked to listen to the teacher's lectures.May be to sit on the back bench was the only way for me to get rid of the lectures. :laugh:
Yes mostly students who want to escape the direct eyes of the faculty prefer the back benches. We too sat at the back benches so that we could make drawings and sketches or write arbitrary things most preferably our names in different styles on our notebooks rather than the notes. :lol: But they may be good in studies too.

How i wish I could be a BBA member but they always made me stand besides the wall near the door for being too naughty. :( I never got a chance to sit any where. :(

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes mostly students who want to escape the direct eyes of the faculty prefer the back benches. We too sat at the back benches so that we could make drawings and sketches or write arbitrary things most preferably our names in different styles on our notebooks rather than the notes. :lol: But they may be good in studies too.

We were 5 known as Back bench girls. Since Back bench boys already taken patent of BBA , we were known as BBG(Back Bench Girls)

Surprisingly, 3 of them, joined me for PG. Just 1 girl missing. How can we forget old things :silly:
Again we chose back bench :laugh: :laugh:

You did a good job by carrying forward the BBG legacy. :laugh: :silly:
What did you indulge in at the last benches. We often played games in our notebooks. :lol:

While we were studying MCA in Tamil Nadu, best hobby of Back bench Boys was to imitate teachers......you know, Tamil pronunciation of some English words is really comedy...sometimes, we used to write wrong words while teacher gives us notes. (Not all teachers). When back bench boys start is a uniform mode, we may be trying our level best to control our laughs. Later we used up with their pronunciation :dry:
Then letter writing.....we use Malayalam and Hindi only to avoid risk and pass the whole class when boring classes are killing us. Class strength was 50. So, teachers think we are writing lecture notes :woohoo:
One girl of our group had a nick name, vallam..means boat....since at that time, she had to cross a river by boat. Back bench Boys make paper boats and pass it to us. Also, they make paper crackers and pass it to me, since my father is doing fireworks business :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
What else needed....full entertainment going on....

Meera sandhu

How i wish I could be a BBA member but they always made me stand besides the wall near the door for being too naughty. :( I never got a chance to sit any where. :(

So you were the ones who stood as mugas and khambas near the door of their class rooms. :woohoo: Another interesting category of students after the back benchers. :laugh:

Sandhya what lovely memories we had as students on the back benches. We will endure these forever. :)

We used to make aeroplanes out of paper and used to fly them around the class when our teachers were busy in their own world on the blackboards. :lol: Another favorite game was to write random messages and make them into paper balls and hit the front benchers with it carefully so that we don't end up hitting the faculty. :silly:

Sandhya what lovely memories we had as students on the back benches. We will endure these forever. :)

We used to make aeroplanes out of paper and used to fly them around the class when our teachers were busy in their own world on the blackboards. :lol: Another favorite game was to write random messages and make them into paper balls and hit the front benchers with it carefully so that we don't end up hitting the faculty. :silly:

So, you were also a back bench student?

It's really a nice shooting game. You really missed a wonderful chance in Olympics :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu

So you were the ones who stood as mugas and khambas near the door of their class rooms. :woohoo: Another interesting category of students after the back benchers. :laugh:

Yep- I wanted to be promoted to back benchers at least but they never let me take a seat any where. I was a topper of my own class. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yep- I wanted to be promoted to back benchers at least but they never let me take a seat any where. I was a topper of my own class. :laugh: :laugh:

Ooops topper of the class wanted to sit on the back bench I always have seen most of the toppers sitting on the first bench and arguing with the teacher asking questions after questions. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.