Indian Rupee, it was the best film last year, both in State awards and National awards for Malayalam movies.
The best scene in the film is when, after achieving a success for the first time in his life, Pritviraj asks Thilakam, "Where have you been these no. of years???".
That means, Why didn't we meet earlier??? If so, I would have got this success with your help earlier itself.

After meeting a friend or a person, have you ever thought, 'we should have met earlier'???? :cheer: :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Meeting with certain persons are only coincidences. You cannot say whom you would meet for the first time when and where. So what happens happens. No need to think about this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Meeting with certain persons are only coincidences. You cannot say whom you would meet for the first time when and where. So what happens happens. No need to think about this.

Yet after meeting some persons, we may think, if I had meet him/her earlier :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
When I meet some special persons, I do think, I should have meet him/her earlier. It may be due to their lovely character, which prompts me to think so...Making him/her my friend

Meera sandhu
There is a saying that " People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime...."it may be destiny, fate or whatever it is that brings certain people together through a series of coincidences...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have not find such friends, where i could say that if we could had met earlier, then i would had got success.
I have struggle in my life and have met different people for my success.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think this sentence is most said by lovers. Isn't it????

Meera sandhu

How you can say?

Want to make each day Accountable

How you can say?

because a person or relationship becomes more sweeter for a lover than anyone else. Isn't it? :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Pulling this thread from a heap of threads....
Please do share

Meera sandhu
Let me tell you one truth...
After joining Boddunan, I have always felt, "We should have met earlier".
All of you are really very close to my heart.

Today, in a full day of power cut, i missed you all truly.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.