How many of you don't have acidity problem? Kindly share it.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't have an acidity problem as I drink lot of water in a day but it happens once I eat lot of oily or spicy foob that's the reason I try to avoid fried food even in the parties. :)
I don't have acidity.I never suffered from acidity.I eat all kind of food and never suffered from any problem.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I have no such . One thing I maintain when I eat some spicy in one time next time I don't take any meal.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Normally, I also don't have acidity problem. But if my meals time changes, I may feel acidity. That's why it's told, we should keep discipline in food eating habits. Never skip a meal.

Meera sandhu
Normally, I also don't have acidity problem. But if my meals time changes, I may feel acidity. That's why it's told, we should keep discipline in food eating habits. Never skip a meal.

Exactly whenever I take dinner late night i get acidity and have to drink water in the mid night to get rid of it. :)
Taking food in time is a good habit. We should not be in empty stomach in any time.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Taking food in time is a good habit. We should not be in empty stomach in any time.

recently I have seen people suffering from Ulcer who used to skip there lunch daily. One is my boss who due to lot of work pressure almost left taking lunch and ultimately had to see doctor and was hospitalized for almost 7~8 days.Now he understands how important if meal at right time now he never misses lunch and even give lectures to others not to skip it. :)
I have acidity problem because several times I missed my breakfast and lunch because of that. :( :( :(

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I have acidity problem because several times I missed my breakfast and lunch because of that. :( :( :(

I would suggest you not to skip at least breakfast it is not good for health.You should take good breakfast in the morning.Even you might have noticed the difference too when we take a good breakfast we find our self fresh and concentrate more on the work unlike when we don't take it. :)
Thank you said by: Mary

I would suggest you not to skip at least breakfast it is not good for health.You should take good breakfast in the morning.Even you might have noticed the difference too when we take a good breakfast we find our self fresh and concentrate more on the work unlike when we don't take it. :)

Yes. Hereafter I have been decided not to skip the breakfast and I will take a good breakfast hereafter. :) :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.