Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All the very best for your journey, mala.
Mala, when are you going?

Meera sandhu
Mala, that's a bit sad to know that you are having to leave a beautiful place. But then again, its life. And living in a metro and small town, both have its own set of pros and cons, you just get used to it eventually. Also since you are already from New Delhi, you will get used to it sooner than you even realize. Nevertheless, i am sure it will be an upsetting journey for you! All the best!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

In some sense its good to stay in small cities but sometimes metro cities are good to get many facilities.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Even I live in Delhi since birth but I feel metro life is not better than smaller city though they lack facilities but still I like to be in a small city I always enjoy whenever I go to my in laws which is just 70 Kms away from Delhi sometimes I feel That I should shift over there as my village too is nearby my in laws place. :)
B) It is matter of choice. Some persons like to live in big cities and like to live in small city. I am not agree with you than small city have not social life. I am living in city having population of 4 laks only. My city have enough social life. Personaly I like to live in small city. Life is peaceful here.
I am from New Delhi currently settled in Kerala since the last few years as my husband is posted here. I like this state for its greenery and quite ambiance even though there is no social life here. But today my husband told me next moth he is getting transferred back to New Delhi and that we have to leave. I am somewhat depressed. I think I will have to get used to a metropolitan life again. Do you think that life in a metro city better than a small city? :pinch:
B) It is matter of choice. Some persons like to live in big cities and like to live in small city. I am not agree with you than small city have not social life. I am living in city having population of 4 laks only. My city have enough social life. Personaly I like to live in small city. Life is peaceful here.
I am from New Delhi currently settled in Kerala since the last few years as my husband is posted here. I like this state for its greenery and quite ambiance even though there is no social life here. But today my husband told me next moth he is getting transferred back to New Delhi and that we have to leave. I am somewhat depressed. I think I will have to get used to a metropolitan life again. Do you think that life in a metro city better than a small city? :pinch:

That's exactly I would also like. In big cities people get less time and they remain busy in themselves unlike in smaller cities where people have some time to socialize. I know here in Delhi rarely we see our neighbors just remain in our house. :)
Mala,
Language problem...that may be the reason why you feeling people are not having social life here.
now am staying at Thrisur. It has village set up.
So, better I wont have social life with my neighbours. Mind my own business. Otherwise, you can't even imagine what stories are preaching about us.
It's better to lead such a lonely life than in the company of such 'gossip' loving people.

Meera sandhu

Anil, when you live in the same place for a log time you develop social network within the community and yo know most people around you, but if someone is new and come to live in a small place they stand out like a sore thumb and find it difficult to fit in which is not the case in large cities...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Anil, when you live in the same place for a log time you develop social network within the community and yo know most people around you, but if someone is new and come to live in a small place they stand out like a sore thumb and find it difficult to fit in which is not the case in large cities...

We are the creatures of our habits.Every change will throw on us some new challenges and we have to get acclimatized with the changes.

We are the creatures of our habits.Every change will throw on us some new challenges and we have to get acclimatized with the changes.

People who live in villages which has a lot trees and no pollution won't like to migrate towns or metropolitan cities.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.