I am from New Delhi currently settled in Kerala since the last few years as my husband is posted here. I like this state for its greenery and quite ambiance even though there is no social life here. But today my husband told me next moth he is getting transferred back to New Delhi and that we have to leave. I am somewhat depressed. I think I will have to get used to a metropolitan life again. Do you think that life in a metro city better than a small city? :pinch:

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This city is good in their fast life.No one interfare in your personal life.Life in this become a toy and you have to to and perform all activities like a toy.
Metro city is a busy city so i don't like it . better to live in small city.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Both have their own advantages...smaller cities offer better quality life whereas metro cities have many more facilities and opportunities...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Living in small city is good. However living among good people is very important. If your neighbours are good, everything is good.
I am from New Delhi currently settled in Kerala since the last few years as my husband is posted here. I like this state for its greenery and quite ambiance even though there is no social life here. But today my husband told me next moth he is getting transferred back to New Delhi and that we have to leave. I am somewhat depressed. I think I will have to get used to a metropolitan life again. Do you think that life in a metro city better than a small city? :pinch:

Its a question of getting acclimatized to a particular milieu. Though right now you are depressed, in no time you start enjoying your new environs.

Am really happy that you love my place a lot.....
Thiruvannathapuram is my home place. You are now staying just 10kms away from my Hubby's place, Kovalam :cheer: :cheer:
am really sad that you are leaving....
I was thinking to meet you once when I pass through bypass road :( :(
TVM is the no.1 green city of India..place of lakes, seas and greenery. Though it's a city, it appears like a town. But in the past 5 years, am seeing a lot of new buildings, changing the entire look of this green city :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu

According to me, Life in small city is 100 times better than in metro city. Kerala is a well-known place for nature's beauty. So it is called God's own country.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

According to me, Life in small city is 100 times better than in metro city. Kerala is a well-known place for nature's beauty. So it is called God's own country.

yet, villages are more beautiful than towns :)

Meera sandhu

yet, villages are more beautiful than towns :)

In villages, you can lead a peaceful and happy file where there is no pollution, no heavy traffic and not much stress as well! People are so good there.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Metro city is very big. This should pose no problem. If you like smaller place, do not bother about whole of Delhi but limit your self to a smaller area in the city. Even the smaller areas in Delhi are self contained. The career prospects of your husband are more significant than the choice of city.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.