Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am from New Delhi currently settled in Kerala since the last few years as my husband is posted here. I like this state for its greenery and quite ambiance even though there is no social life here. But today my husband told me next moth he is getting transferred back to New Delhi and that we have to leave. I am somewhat depressed. I think I will have to get used to a metropolitan life again. Do you think that life in a metro city better than a small city? :pinch:

I know Kerala is a place that no one wants to leave easily but at the same time a Delhite too would not like to stay away from Delhi as the city is mesmerizing effects on its citizens.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am from New Delhi currently settled in Kerala since the last few years as my husband is posted here. I like this state for its greenery and quite ambiance even though there is no social life here. But today my husband told me next moth he is getting transferred back to New Delhi and that we have to leave. I am somewhat depressed. I think I will have to get used to a metropolitan life again. Do you think that life in a metro city better than a small city? :pinch:

I know Kerala is a place that no one wants to leave easily but at the same time a Delhite too would not like to stay away from Delhi as the city is mesmerizing effects on its citizens.

We develop an attachment with a place and it deepens with time. Even if you don't like for several reasons, you will not leave the place. It has got nothing to do with whether it is an ordinary town or a metropolitan city
I am going to shift to Vadodara in couple of month. I am feeling very tense. My mom is also not liking to leave this town, even though we are going in big city.
You feel so attached when you live for so many years.

Want to make each day Accountable

I am going to shift to Vadodara in couple of month. I am feeling very tense. My mom is also not liking to leave this town, even though we are going in big city.

Owing to attachment, we see all good qualities even in a worst city. But the reality is something else

am also shifting yaar, next Sunday :P
Just 2km away from present residence. Now it's close to town.
I feel it's nice. Though I miss those beautiful sunsets and paddy fields, I will get rid of gossip neighbours too :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

I feel it's nice. Though I miss those beautiful sunsets and paddy fields, I will get rid of gossip neighbours too :woohoo: :woohoo:

You won't mind 2 kms. But my transition is from small town to big city. To adjust there, it takes time.
My mom and father are not excited because they have live their entire life in this town. But, i am excited.

Want to make each day Accountable

You won't mind 2 kms. But my transition is from small town to big city. To adjust there, it takes time.
My mom and father are not excited because they have live their entire life in this town. But, i am excited.

Ronark, it's my 5th shift in the past 6 years...
From capital city to Kottayam
From there to Thrissur, playing shuttle in different parts of the district for the past 5 years :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
In metro cities proper facility of all things are provided.But in metro cities people get ill very soon because of too much of pollution

Sharmistha Banerjee
Nowadays in India even the two tier cities are becoming congested and almost reaching the same state as the metro cities...not a very nice scenario, esp when you think of the future !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Life in metros and smaller cities has not much of a difference as both have their on meanings and values. You miss some and get some on both places.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.