Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Life in metros and smaller cities has not much of a difference as both have their on meanings and values. You miss some and get some on both places.

I believe that city has its own importance and so as the town have.

Want to make each day Accountable

Life in metros and smaller cities has not much of a difference as both have their on meanings and values. You miss some and get some on both places.

That's right but metros have some advantages as well as disadvantages. Like I have to run to Delhi every time i have work related to my travels where as while I was in Bangalore every thing was available in city itself.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That's right but metros have some advantages as well as disadvantages. Like I have to run to Delhi every time i have work related to my travels where as while I was in Bangalore every thing was available in city itself.

In city sometimes we have to travel long distances to reach at one destination. But that is obvious.

There are already more than 240 cities in India with a population of more than a quarter million people and more than 400 smaller towns with population less than one lakh people, so it is not as if there is much difference..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In city sometimes we have to travel long distances to reach at one destination. But that is obvious.

Long distances are no problems as much unavailability of facilities in smaller cities still there are plus and negative points in each and every place.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Long distances are no problems as much unavailability of facilities in smaller cities still there are plus and negative points in each and every place.

Yes, people living in big city has adjust themselves to travel long.

There are already more than 240 cities in India with a population of more than a quarter million people and more than 400 smaller towns with population less than one lakh people, so it is not as if there is much difference..

It is a nice information about city and town.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.