Friends,

After seeing Robot picture, I had a doubt...

Robot is a machine... But if Artificial Intellegence and human feeling responses were introduced into Robot, it creates diaster!!! :blink: :silly: :blink: :dry: :dry:

Would you like to WELCOME a real man like robot into our real life??????????

Share your feelings.... :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Deepti,Wow!!!.You saw the movie??? :) :) :) .Tell me about the movie,Deepti.How is it? :) :)
No doubt.It will surely be a disaster if robot's are bound to have human feelings. :)
A robot helping us at our household works....
Cooking, doing make-up to the ladies... ;) Is it wonderful... :laugh:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hey --- Robo Rajni helps Aish in her exam by supplying her with Hi-Tech slips.. :P :P :P

Hope this is also one of the use of this Robot... :laugh:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Very nice question Deepti..I think i cannt welcome Robots with human feelings and intelligence to this world as at any time they can turn aganist their creator..

Just for fun programmed robots are much welcomed as they have some limitations.. :)

I think Robots should be used only in cases if humans can not reach or can not do. :)
Great you watch the movie....I feel Robot in our lives are fine only till household work like cleaning, dusting, cooking...Wow could it ever happen?

But i don't appreciate them with human feelings....No
Deepti,you really increase my excitement describing some scenes of the movie.Robot helping Aish in exams.That's really great.Will she be caught for copying? ;) :P :P
NO Nagalakshmi... :) ;)

If she was caught, Robo would not be given credit for Hi-Tech copying... :laugh: :) :lol:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
The clue you have given here is "Hi-Tech Copying". So, for sure the robot would have not helped her with bits of papers from books. ;) :P .I have to think over it. :)
Deepti wrote:
[quote]Friends,

After seeing Robot picture, I had a doubt...

Robot is a machine... But if Artificial Intellegence and human feeling responses were introduced into Robot, it creates diaster!!! :blink: :silly: :blink: :dry: :dry:

Would you like to WELCOME a real man like robot into our real life??????????

Share your feelings.... :) :)[/quote]

The natural feelings of humans or for that matter any animal cannot be inserted in a Robot or computer. The working of natural mind is very complex. A Robot or a computer can could only be programmed by humans. This will have limitation. You may not anticipate a man's mood but this will be easy in case of robot. A robot will not be able to think beyond what is already written in programme.

I may use a robot but will not be happier to interact with natural persons.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.