The topic is locked.
How many of you love bikes? Running bikes at full speed on street is good or bad.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like to ride bikes but this is not good to drive in full speed. It should be driven under control.Life is more valuable than a bike.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I can learn anything, even swimming. But I won't learn driving. am really scared

Meera sandhu
Presently, I do not use any two wheeler. A bike is for travel and not on racing in street. You cannot use bike for racing in usual course. This may be in organized racing competition only.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Devyani speeding your bikes at a very high speed is obviously bad for you and as well as for the people on the streets.Time and again there have been reports about speed biking and accidents but youngsters are too carried away by the fast and furious game of racing bikes that they risk their lives.

Live in the present :)
Devyani speeding your bikes at a very high speed is obviously bad for you and as well as for the people on the streets.Time and again there have been reports about speed biking and accidents but youngsters are too carried away by the fast and furious game of racing bikes that they risk their lives.

I think Devu is an action heroine...she loves James Bond films, speed driving and of course...what's it..a game :whistle: I forgot :whistle: :whistle: something related to wrestling and fighting....

Meera sandhu
I love bikes but I don't like to drive them on full speed either in street or on road. :)
Recently Md. Azaruddin's son gave us a lesson. We should drive slowly with safety and under control.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Recently Md. Azaruddin's son gave us a lesson. We should drive slowly with safety and under control.

Yes he dies in an accident that was really tragic.Daily people die in accidents driving bikes on high speed is always a risk people should drive safely. :blink:
I love driving my bike and have travelled a lot on it.. :) :).. Not a speedster but yes love to drive around 60-80kph... :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

I think Devu is an action heroine...she loves James Bond films, speed driving and of course...what's it..a game :whistle: I forgot :whistle: :whistle: something related to wrestling and fighting....

I like it. Thanks for calling me action heroine. I feel scared of few things. Among them is bike. I always sit on the bike either with my mother or my brother and uncle. My hairs stands up and I feel very cold.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.