Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I also like to see fear files and get surprised about those unbelievable stunt.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I like to see the fear files program. it is really interesting. :evil: :evil: :evil:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I also like to see fear files and get surprised about those unbelievable stunt.

I liked one of the episode of laddak that was really a horror one otherwise I never got scared of any episode. :)
I like to see the fear files program. it is really interesting. :evil: :evil: :evil:

generally ladies like family drama and not fear files. You are brave.

Thank you said by: Mary

Not always even my wife sees fire files along with me though she likes drama serials on Star+ more. :)

Not always even my sees fire files along with me though she likes drama serials on Star+ more. :)

Yes star+ and sony is favorite channel for ladies.

Not always even my sees fire files along with me though she likes drama serials on Star+ more. :)

Its colours channesl which is topping these days.. with the best collection of serials...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Its colours channesl which is topping these days.. with the best collection of serials...

Yah every serial on colour channels looks as if it is made for ladies full of emotions and drama and the big irony is we are forced to see them with our wives. :laugh:
Fear Files. I heard the name 1st time. Can anyone tell me when it is broadcasted?

This is the horror serial. When I miss that one I will watch in net for that episode. I love watching horror movies and serials.

I don't feel problem while watching, but my mother hate such serials, so i don't get to watch.

Want to make each day Accountable

Our cable connection don't show many channels. I don't seen Zeetv.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.