Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Fear Files. I heard the name 1st time. Can anyone tell me when it is broadcasted?

I am also hearing this first time. What's special on this serial?? :huh:

I too am hearing this for the first time, anyway I dont watch many serials and I somehow never watch Zee TV, I doubt if I have even tuned it....
However, after reading this discussion I looked it up on the net and it seems quite interesting, something like Twilight zone that they had about supernatural happenings...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Our cable connection don't show many channels. I don't seen Zeetv.

Devyani, I guess you are llving in Kolkata. So, there digitalization would already be done. So, Zee TV would be broadcasted there.

Want to make each day Accountable

I never heard or get chance to watch such shows especially soap serials of present time. I only watch musical, dance or comedy shows whenever I get chance.
I never watch such horror shows. I never waste time in watching serial. I watch only 2 serials that also by working only. But fear files ad itself make me fear. Very fearfull.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I saw some episodes when it started but never liked it as I find the stories not acceptable.

Live in the present :)
Yes, some of those are unrealistic and over fearful one. Thats why i never watch a single episode of it as i want to have peaceful sleep

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, some of those are unrealistic and over fearful one. Thats why i never watch a single episode of it as i want to have peaceful sleep

hahaha.. so do you think someone of the episodes were realistic?. I don't think there is anything realistic in fear files though I like it very much. :laugh:
I love watching fire flies. They look beautiful in gardens. That's amazing.
I love watching horror serials and movies.So I watch it.And fire flies look beautiful when they flies in a group. Devyani I catch those fire flies and keep them in a box.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I love watching fire flies. They look beautiful in gardens. That's amazing.

Hey Guys I think we were talking about fear files. :lol:

What is fire flies BTW. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.