The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Devyani speeding your bikes at a very high speed is obviously bad for you and as well as for the people on the streets.Time and again there have been reports about speed biking and accidents but youngsters are too carried away by the fast and furious game of racing bikes that they risk their lives.

I think Devu is an action heroine...she loves James Bond films, speed driving and of course...what's it..a game :whistle: I forgot :whistle: :whistle: something related to wrestling and fighting....

I like it. Thanks for calling me action heroine. I feel scared of few things. Among them is bike. I always sit on the bike either with my mother or my brother and uncle. My hairs stands up and I feel very cold.

So we've got an action heroine among us ;) I have seen many girls riding bikes! How do they do it I too get goosebumps on a very speedy ride. :S

Live in the present :)
Devyani speeding your bikes at a very high speed is obviously bad for you and as well as for the people on the streets.Time and again there have been reports about speed biking and accidents but youngsters are too carried away by the fast and furious game of racing bikes that they risk their lives.

I think Devu is an action heroine...she loves James Bond films, speed driving and of course...what's it..a game :whistle: I forgot :whistle: :whistle: something related to wrestling and fighting....

I like it. Thanks for calling me action heroine. I feel scared of few things. Among them is bike. I always sit on the bike either with my mother or my brother and uncle. My hairs stands up and I feel very cold.

But seeing your photo, it seems you are a quite girl, not an action heroine :S

Meera sandhu

But seeing your photo, it seems you are a quite girl, not an action heroine :S

Don't go by the looks. :P

Among two wheeler i love bikes very much.But riding in full speed on the busy roads is not safe for us.It can harm others also.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Among two wheeler i love bikes very much.But riding in full speed on the busy roads is not safe for us.It can harm others also.

If a girl wears sari, bike is uncomfortable. She may ride a bike in jeans or Salwar kameez. Bike or scooter, you cannot use these for racing in streets. You must observe speed limit and traffic rules.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Running bike with full speed is not good, we may met accidents. Normal speed is ok.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
As it is obvious that running bikes at high speeds is harmful for the biker and as well as the people on the road/streets. I find the discussion is exhausted now. So guys! do wear a helmet even if at times it becomes necessary to speed up your bikes a little bit. And it would be advisable to don't risk your lives for enjoyment unless you are an expert at it. :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.