The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks Robert. Its very interesting to be here....
Hi Robert, I too like to see old photos (in Black & white). Now a days we see everything in color so while you see a black and white photo it will take you to your old memories.

I think you are happy with your old memories as like everyone.

I feel that is the reason why we tend to like old black and white pictures since it is a much needed change for our senses which get assaulted by too much color and garishness in print and black and white pictures are any day much more soothing !

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8995]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hi Robert, I too like to see old photos (in Black & white). Now a days we see everything in color so while you see a black and white photo it will take you to your old memories.

I feel that is the reason why we tend to like old black and white pictures since it is a much needed change for our senses which get assaulted by too much color and garishness in print and black and white pictures are any day much more soothing !

I like this B&W photographs much. I am much interested to own this type of car.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

I like this B&W photographs much. I am much interested to own this type of car.

I think it is a small truck not a car, you can see the trailer behind for taking stuff more like a lorry or an open tempo...The flowers in the front soften the entire effect making it visually beautiful :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Still the best photographs in the world are in the Black and white format. I like only B& W photographs despite the advancement in color technology.
Still the best photographs in the world are in the Black and white format. I like only B& W photographs despite the advancement in color technology.

Do you have black and white photographs of monuments in our nation?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
With the help of present technology we can convert any colour photo into B/W and also vice versa.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Some i have. Golconda fort and some vintage photos of Hyderabad, I have.
Some i have. Golconda fort and some vintage photos of Hyderabad, I have.

Sir then pleaseeeee share with us here.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sure i'll dear Ram Prosad.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.