The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Black and white photography and even old black and white films have a great charm of their own and there is certain amount of mystery as well since you have to guess many things that are there..Some new Hollywood directors too have experimented and made black and white films , the most famous one being Schindler's list which had just one small scene in color...

That charm attracted me too much and made me collect black & white photographs.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I also love black and white photographs but I also attract colour photograph.

Be positive
Me too have the same opinion. But the black&white pnotos have their own heritage and charm.

I too like them sometimes, they give a feel of memories that have been long cherished. A different effect whole together.

Live in the present :)
Now a days another change already came . Now many don't wash photograph in paper. They load it in pc as everything is digital and it does not waste money also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Now again black and white photos has become again fashion

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Iam very much interested to look my father and mother black and white photos. I kept those photos very safely.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Black and white photography and even old black and white films have a great charm of their own and there is certain amount of mystery as well since you have to guess many things that are there..Some new Hollywood directors too have experimented and made black and white films , the most famous one being Schindler's list which had just one small scene in color...

I too like collecting black and white pictures and am trying to get the age old photos of my ancestors redone.By the way nowadays you even have the technique where new pictures can be given an old ancient look...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too like collecting black and white pictures and am trying to get the age old photos of my ancestors redone.By the way nowadays you even have the technique where new pictures can be given an old ancient look...

Recently I have started collecting photographs captured before independence (1947).

Recently I have started collecting photographs captured before independence (1947).

Oh yes, you can find a lot of them on the net...I came across a lot of old black and white white pictures of Bangalore city in the late forties and it is really amazing o see them , so also some other cities...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.