All prices are increasing and deisel prices would increase still further in the future which will trigger food prices also to further rise. So, there is no chance of decrease in food prices and vegetables?

It is funny indeed that there will be a day when price of potao will be more than the iPhone! Perhaps we need to go back to villages for getting food items!

Any comments?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We cannot stop this increase in price hikes as our government and our politicians give only little importance to common people.We have to avoid wasting gas and use public transport for saving us from these hikes.

We can buy agricultural lands and grow vegetables.That is the best option.But what we can do for gas and petrol? :(

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Perhaps, we need to keep a kerosene stove as a back up for heavy cooking! In case of petrol, the only alternative is maybe car pooling( for cars)
Good Morning to all!
This government is growing insensitive to the popular interests and feelings.Although we claim to be a living democracy but only a set of people dangerously short-sighted is ruling us!
Ya due to increase of these prices its becoming very difficult for middle class people.

The other two class can survive as it dont affect them. I think it is time to use some innovative method to cook food.. :)
If we have shortage of petrol and diesel in comparison to demand and the cost of oil including transportation is high, nobody can prevent rise in petrol and diesel prices.

There is no way other than to drastically reduce the demand of diesel and petrol. This can be done by drastically reducing personal vehicles and strengthening/ supporting public transport

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think none of the parties in India can hold the price hike.It will go on.The only method is to find alternate sources for all.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.