Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Crowd is increasing in every city.
I am from Delhi but I don't like Delhi as people of Delhi are not good there is lot of crowd over here and people here have no civic sense. :evil:
:) It is good topic we know about the city of members. My city Sriganganaga is located at North West Rajasthan. It is adjoining to Pakistan. My city is not anicient one. Its life is only 70 years. Sriganganagr is food basket of Rajasthan.

:) Mala it is better if wrote here about your city. I am from Sriganganagar, Rajasthan. From which city your are?
Which city are you from? Do you like your city? Give reasons why. :)
I am basically from Kurukshetra but staying in a subarb known as Pallavpuram near Meerut a border city in National capital region. They are planning to bring metro rail to my place in a short while. My place is developed by Asnsals, Bhartias, supertechs and JPs. The famous church of Sardhana is close by. The highway I live, goes north to Dehradun, Mussorie and Haridwar and if we move toward west it heads to Delhi, only an hours drive. Uttranchal is also close by that is totally covered with snow these days. Nainital is also not far off from my place so is Shimla, Chandigarh etc.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am at Agra. This city is famous for historic buildings including Taj Mahal. Besides, Petha sweets is well known. Shoe Industry and tourism are main occupation. Now there is good market of electronics and computers.

Sir, I have heard one more famous place in Agra. It is Mental Jail.

Want to make each day Accountable

I am at Agra. This city is famous for historic buildings including Taj Mahal. Besides, Petha sweets is well known. Shoe Industry and tourism are main occupation. Now there is good market of electronics and computers.

It is not mental jail but famous hospital where people from all over the country are brought. They come tied with ropes but go free from their troubles and ropes.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Jail is always for criminals sentenced to imprisonment and not for mental patients. For them is mental hospital. There is one at Agra.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Jail is always for criminals sentenced to imprisonment and not for mental patients. For them is mental hospital. There is one at Agra.

Ok. I just translate the PAGAL KHANA into English. Thanks for information, that it is not Mental Jail, but Mental Hospital.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ok. I just translate the PAGAL KHANA into English. Thanks for information, that it is not Mental Jail, but Mental Hospital.

Pagal khana is an obsolete term. Now they call this 'mansik arogya shala'

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Which city are you from? Do you like your city? Give reasons why. :)

though my residential place is not in capital city, it's just 25 kms away from Ananthapadmanabhan :P
though i reside now in Thrissur town, i love my Thiruvananthapuram more than any place in this world :)

Meera sandhu
Crowd is increasing in every city.
I am from Delhi but I don't like Delhi as people of Delhi are not good there is lot of crowd over here and people here have no civic sense. :evil:

Yes crowd is increasing in every city but not with such a rate like Delhi. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.