Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When I was in school I used to take participate in school,cultural program.My first stage show was the drama Cinderella,where I played the part of one of the step sister.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Nice photo Sanjeev.
I never participated such in my primary stage. My kids participated but unfortunately no photo in my hand now.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
My first stage performance was a poem recital competition that my teacher pushed me into. :cheer:

It was way back when I was in class 2, the poem was about a seed that was being motivated by nature to come up and grow as a plant to enjoy the world outside.

"In the heart of a seed buried deep so deep,
A dear little plant lay fast asleep,
Wake said the sunshine and creep to the light,
Wake said the voice of the raindrops bright.
The little plant heard and it rose to see,
What the wonderful outside world might be.. "

The funny part was back then I couldn't differentiate in the pronunciation of world and word. I pronounced world as word. So my teacher had to make me rehearse a lot.

Nice thread Sandhya!

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
My first stage performance was a poem recital competition that my teacher pushed me into. :cheer:

It was way back when I was in class 2, the poem was about a seed that was being motivated by nature to come up and grow as a plant to enjoy the world outside.

The funny part was back then I couldn't differentiate in the pronunciation of world and word. I pronounced world as word. So my teacher had to make me rehearse a lot.

Nice thread Sandhya!

was it a competition or in any program?

Lovely picture! Such a colorful one Sanjeev. I remember how colorfully the stage was decorated in our primary schools. Butterflies, trees and flowers used to adorn the stage all around. Nostalgic.. :dry:

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

Nice thread Sandhya!

A competition in my primary school. Though I just managed to get a participation certificate. :P

Nice thread Sandhya!

A competition in my primary school. Though I just managed to get a participation certificate. :P

Do not you think about if we had camera at that time then we could see now and lough.

Nice thread Sandhya!

Do not you think about if we had camera at that time then we could see now and lough.

Yes one can capture memories to cherish forever. I have most of them but not of this competition though. :huh:

Now we can capture all memories of our kids and when we show them pictures of their childhood they laugh.
Nice feeling to us also.

Nice thread Sandhya!

It seems your school days are back :cheer:

While I was studying degree, a serial in Doordarshan....School days on Sundays..I think 11 am.
How many of you remember that serial? it was a lovely serial

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.