Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Waiting Waiting Waiting!!!!

Still Waiting...

No reply...SHOCKED!!!

I reached VASHI, RAGHULEELA MALL on 15th August 2010 12:30pm to meet our Boddunan members. First I thought I was late, but I didn't knew no member was actually interested in meeting.
It was 3:00pm when I decided to go back home,after some Shopping.

Friends, it really hurt me, as no one replied even on forums nor on Phone.

If you are interested in meeting on some other day, Please let me know.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
It is really shocking! :( :( Mumbai members could have easily come there. I am sincerely sorry that I could not make it. :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The initiation taken by Atul got wasted by non support.I congratulate Atul for your sincerity.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Atul,

you should have get the contact details from members. Members should have gone. Sad!!
Atul the meeting was So far from my place navi mumbai that i cannot some so far for meeting . Hope some meeting is kept in borivali or kandivali i will surely come .
Its really really bad...They shouldn't said that they will come...or else they should have inform before about their absence...

It would definitely hurt the initiators. Hope it won't repeat again, what else we can say... :( :( :(
Hi Friends,
Well there's nothing to feel sad about.
It was an odd day to meet I guess. I hope that members from Mumbai can show there interest in meeting anytime.

I wasn't alone waiting, I had few of my friends for company.
Nothing goes waste, and Every member have freedom to speak his/her mind.
But I am happy that members chosen the Best option giving respect/priority to the NATION instead of meeting any other fellow.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
[quote]They shouldn't said that they will come...or else they should have inform before about their absence...[/quote]
Sorry for not coming.. :(
but, I never said I will be coming & I think no one promised so...

I think Atul you went with friends & not for the boddunan meet because no one (I think) confirmed about their attendance,...

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Well don't worry Amit Warkari.
No one is blaming you or anyone.
Its okay if members didn't turn up. But I went to the place surely for Boddunan Get-together and introduce few of my friends to you all.

Anyways we can also meet next time. This wasn't the only opportunity.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Very sad at the way things turned out!It's an anti-climax.However all we appreciate your honest and sincere efforts in this regard and wish you all success in future.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.