Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Which city are you from? Do you like your city? Give reasons why. :)

though my residential place is not in capital city, it's just 25 kms away from Ananthapadmanabhan :P
though i reside now in Thrissur town, i love my Thiruvananthapuram more than any place in this world :)

Now I am at my hometown Madurai (celebrate Christmas and new year). Each and ever second staying here gives me an immense pleasure.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Which city are you from? Do you like your city? Give reasons why. :)

though my residential place is not in capital city, it's just 25 kms away from Ananthapadmanabhan :P
though i reside now in Thrissur town, i love my Thiruvananthapuram more than any place in this world :)

Now I am at my hometown Madurai (celebrate Christmas and new year). Each and ever second staying here gives me an immense pleasure.

It happens with everyone as we have some sort of attachment with our home town even though it may not be a good place to live in. :)
I am at Agra. This city is famous for historic buildings including Taj Mahal. Besides, Petha sweets is well known. Shoe Industry and tourism are main occupation. Now there is good market of electronics and computers.

Sir, I have heard one more famous place in Agra. It is Mental Jail.

Jail is always for criminals sentenced to imprisonment and not for mental patients. For them is mental hospital. There is one at Agra.

Ok. I just translate the PAGAL KHANA into English. Thanks for information, that it is not Mental Jail, but Mental Hospital.

Pagal khana is an obsolete term. Now they call this 'mansik arogya shala'

There was an old film Phir wohi dil laya hoon , where a comedy scene was shot in that hospital between Joy mukherji,Asha Parekh and Rajendranath the comedian...It was a very funny scene :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am at Agra. This city is famous for historic buildings including Taj Mahal. Besides, Petha sweets is well known. Shoe Industry and tourism are main occupation. Now there is good market of electronics and computers.

Agra is much famous for Taj Mahal. Its nice city I have been there for 3~4 times and have visited Dayal Bagh more often with my friends its nice place. :)
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Jail is always for criminals sentenced to imprisonment and not for mental patients. For them is mental hospital. There is one at Agra.

Ok. I just translate the PAGAL KHANA into English. Thanks for information, that it is not Mental Jail, but Mental Hospital.

There was an old film Phir wohi dil laya hoon , where a comedy scene was shot in that hospital between Joy mukherji,Asha Parekh and Rajendranath the comedian...It was a very funny scene :cheer:

Actually the word 'Khana' is used for a place where some one can stay, stock or spend time. Now what would you say if I say 'Dawakhana' that means hospital but not that that is a jail for medicines. Or 'Feelkhana' where they keep elephants. Maybe 'Karkhana' a place whrere manufacturing takes pace so khana is always a place in Urdu.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Agra is much famous for Taj Mahal. Its nice city I have been there for 3~4 times and have visited Dayal Bagh more often with my friends its nice place. :)

I have no issues with Agra. I just want to add more information. I too love Agra. My father has lived a lot there. :) :)

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes I remember that movie for RajendraNath's comedy and OP Nayyar's music. I loved all the songs of that movie and Rajendra's way of reaction with English/Hindi use.

Madurai is a city based on Shri Meenakshi Amman Temple, an architectural wonder.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I have seen Madurai and Meenakshi temple. I stayed there for many times whenever I visited TN. That was my mid stop in between Chennai and TrunalValley.

Yes I remember that movie for RajendraNath's comedy and OP Nayyar's music. I loved all the songs of that movie and Rajendra's way of reaction with English/Hindi use.

Yes it was a typical Nasir Hussain entertainer with lots of great songs and Asha Parekha and of course Rajendar nath in his night dress and punch dialogues LOL...I have watched it so many times... :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.