If our parents are stubborn, How to convinece our parents to fullfill all our desires ?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the way of approach should be given proper attention. You can explain them the pros and cons of the same. Hope they will understand your problem and help them out.
parents cannot fulfill all your desires. They have their limitations and priorities. First, you should shed your stubbornness. You may give convincing arguments to parents for reasonable demands that can be met.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@Gulshan

am not saying that parents should fulfill our desires. But they should let us to try to fulfill the desire.

See i got job in Hyderabad. But for the sake of performing my marriage they didn't let me. In the name of marriage , they kept me in home from 3 years and am becoming mad by not going anywhere and i don't like to burden on my parents. I also have some aims and self respect. But they wont respect my aims and self respect.
I even tried alot to convince them to send me to job.But my dad is not at all agree. he told of he give the permission people will think about him that as he could not perform my marriage so he allowed his daughter to do job.

WE SHOULD TALK TO THEM WITH CALM NOT TRY TO BEHAVE LIKE I INSIST FOR THIS . WE SHOULD EXPLAIN THE BENEFITS OF OUR CHOICE.
i think parent have there own limitation so so fullful needs accordind to that.
@ Isha
as you said i even explained them and even tried to convince them so soft and calmly but they didn't agree at all.

Every parents have some limitation but they try to fulfill the all desires of sons.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think explaining them things from your point of view with patience and letting them know about your dreams and future aim holds the key...Explain them why you want to do that, what are its positives, what impact it will bring in your carrier will surely going to swing their mind in your favor to a certain percent and the reaming percent will be won in due time...Best of luck!!!
@ Isha
as you said i even explained them and even tried to convince them so soft and calmly but they didn't agree at all.

why don`t you sacrifice aim for your parents to this period??

After getting married explain this to your husband then get a job....
I had misunderstood the issue. It is not a matter of your parents meeting your demand. You have completed education and got a job. So, you have the right to choose your career. When your parents have allowed you to get professional education enabling you to get an employment, it will be illogical to deny the opportunity to seek employment. First convince them and also pressurize through other elders and common friends. If nothing works, take your independent decision and action.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.