Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
why are we being so pessimist enough to say that there is no humanity? As Sarala had also mentioned, both types of people are there in this world. But as we are more focused on the people who do not show humanity, we tend to believe that only those types of people exist. Normally those who have a feeling of humanity helps others for the pleasure of helping others and not to show off to others. So, we do not know about them. But that doesn't mean that they do not exist.
If we look around us carefully, we will always find someone who helps others.

Definitely they exist but the percentage of such people is so less compared to the people who don't think of humanity at all. :)

Their percentage might be less as of now, but I am sure they might be inspiring others with their works and lets hope one day there will be more of their type. :) I tend to be rather optimist on this issue. The day we lose our faith in humanity, I don't think it will be possible to live together in harmony.

No they are by no means in lesser numbers than the ones who are not willing to help but we are lacking in the art of sensing them. We have turned blind and so feeling less that every thing that sines is taken for gold. Where the real diamonds are lying biting the dust.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

why are we being so pessimist enough to say that there is no humanity? As Sarala had also mentioned, both types of people are there in this world. But as we are more focused on the people who do not show humanity, we tend to believe that only those types of people exist. Normally those who have a feeling of humanity helps others for the pleasure of helping others and not to show off to others. So, we do not know about them. But that doesn't mean that they do not exist.
If we look around us carefully, we will always find someone who helps others.

Definitely they exist but the percentage of such people is so less compared to the people who don't think of humanity at all. :)

Their percentage might be less as of now, but I am sure they might be inspiring others with their works and lets hope one day there will be more of their type. :) I tend to be rather optimist on this issue. The day we lose our faith in humanity, I don't think it will be possible to live together in harmony.

No they are by no means in lesser numbers than the ones who are not willing to help but we are lacking in the art of sensing them. We have turned blind and so feeling less that every thing that sines is taken for gold. Where the real diamonds are lying biting the dust.

May be we get blind and could not see the people who wish to help us that is because these days people try to gain something in return to help others most of the people like to do that :evil: i know very few people who are like MOTHER TERESA and that is the reason we always remember her as no other person ever born who was born just for humanity. :blink:
May be we get blind and could not see the people who wish to help us that is because these days people try to gain something in return to help others most of the people like to do that :evil: i know very few people who are like MOTHER TERESA and that is the reason we always remember her as no other person ever born who was born just for humanity. :blink:[/quote]
Mother Teresa was one person who did a lot for others who were less fortunate than her. And she did all that without expecting anything in return. Thank God! there are still some people like her for instance Bill Gates and Melinda, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt etc who have done a lot for others without expecting anything in return.When I read about the way they help others, I really feel proud of them. For that matter I read somewhere that Azim Premji the industrialist donates a lot for the poor people. I wish the other industrialist will also be generous like them
Every one thinking of itself and his/her own benefit so humanity became less day by day
May be we get blind and could not see the people who wish to help us that is because these days people try to gain something in return to help others most of the people like to do that :evil: i know very few people who are like MOTHER TERESA and that is the reason we always remember her as no other person ever born who was born just for humanity. :blink:

Mother Teresa was one person who did a lot for others who were less fortunate than her. And she did all that without expecting anything in return. Thank God! there are still some people like her for instance Bill Gates and Melinda, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt etc who have done a lot for others without expecting anything in return.When I read about the way they help others, I really feel proud of them. For that matter I read somewhere that Azim Premji the industrialist donates a lot for the poor people. I wish the other industrialist will also be generous like them[/quote]

Do you know they also donate funds in charity to get tax exemption. :)

Have you seen any one who helped someone physically not by money. :)

Have you seen any one who helped someone physically not by money. :)[/quote]
There are many who offer shramdan to help lesser privileged or for community's sake.

Have you seen any one who helped someone physically not by money. :)

There are many who offer shramdan to help lesser privileged or for community's sake.[/quote]

Yes there are people who do that but there percentage is very less.Can you tell me when did you shramdan for any organistaion?. :)
You shall be surprised to note that i am member of a NGO who go out to plant in schools and roads. We clean the lanes also some times to wake them up.

Mother Teresa was one person who did a lot for others who were less fortunate than her. And she did all that without expecting anything in return. Thank God! there are still some people like her for instance Bill Gates and Melinda, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt etc who have done a lot for others without expecting anything in return.When I read about the way they help others, I really feel proud of them. For that matter I read somewhere that Azim Premji the industrialist donates a lot for the poor people. I wish the other industrialist will also be generous like them

Have you seen any one who helped someone physically not by money. :)[/quote]

you are probably right that they are doing it for tax exemption. But all the same I still appreciate them as at least they do something for the benefit of others. They could have also turned the other way as many people do.
Not only them, I also personally know many people who donates money and things anonymously to orphanage, old age home etc. They are not doing it for tax exemption. And what about those people who volunteer to spend time with less privileged people during their free time? So, you see why I have not lost faith in people.
You shall be surprised to note that i am member of a NGO who go out to plant in schools and roads. We clean the lanes also some times to wake them up.

That's great Suny one should do it i know how happy someone feels after doing such good work. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.