Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
even I have observed many threads with same topic. I even given an idea to the people who are posting the same thread. that just try to search whether there is a samethread or not by searching in the search . and they if they won't find the topic then they can post.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I had an idea that admin can merge the same topics so forums quantity will be less.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I had an idea that admin can merge the same topics so forums quantity will be less.

merging same topics is okay...but you cannot merge different topics...
Deepak sasikanth said idea for same topic not for different topics.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

[quote]even I have observed many threads with same topic. I even given an idea to the people who are posting the same thread. that just try to search whether there is a samethread or not by searching in the search . and they if they won't find the topic then they can post. [/quote]

Right Sarala! Using the search option before posting a new topic should become a habit, only then repetition of same topics can be avoided!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Guys will you all agree with me that the qualities of Forum are increasing day to day with so many hard working friends and intalectual people?

Yes, i agree but also agree with Kalyani's comment.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.