Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It feels nice to welcome back a very thinking member MC after a long time!
a really good testimonial written about Boddunan.... :)

smriti
I am so happy that you all remember me..I wish I had more free time to stay in boddunan but unfortunately I don’t..all that I can do is visit the site on holidays..Since I cannot follow up the post in forums I usually don’t write anything when I log in..

So let me say a goodbye here and I wish all the members the very best..Still as the ‘emperor’ said..If You Are Out of Boddunan,Boddunan is Not Out of You!..i will surely return and stay someday…

Bye all…Godspeed.
[quote]I am so happy that you all remember me..I wish I had more free time to stay in boddunan but unfortunately I don’t..all that I can do is visit the site on holidays..Since I cannot follow up the post in forums I usually don’t write anything when I log in..

So let me say a goodbye here and I wish all the members the very best..Still as the ‘emperor’ said..If You Are Out of Boddunan,Boddunan is Not Out of You!..i will surely return and stay someday…

Bye all…Godspeed. [/quote] :( :( :(

Hoping you have time to log in back occasionally! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There is no need to go on... any where. Just be cool and work here . Amy be someone need you here at any time.
angryspin_2012-02-17.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5435]}
He drops in and drops out as his sweet will dictates him! Let him be as he is!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.