Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not married. I have no kids. Yet I am not unlucky. If you are too much obsessive for some thing that you could not get, you are unlucky. Thus, if somebody craves for a child but is childless, he is unlucky. If the same person were least bothered about having or not having a child, he would be lucky.

You are still married.What is your age.can i know about it........... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

He is still a Bachelor.

I 100% agree with Gulshanji..
yes, it's our desire and its intensity which makes us lucky or unlucky.

Some persons....they don't give much importance to a love affair. So, a love failure won't be a very big thing for him. But for a person, who gave very much importance to it, a love tragedy can really change him a lot and still his death, he may think, am really an unlucky person in love.

For persons, who give importance to money a lot....his lost business or money....or not earning according to his expectations can make him think,'am unlucky'.

So, I think, it's better to categorize things to different sectors.
One may be unlucky in love, but lucky in money.
One may be lucky in friends, but unlucky to get a good spouse.

So, i think all persons will be unlucky in something, but not in everything. It's sure, he will get something worth in his life. :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
The person who are in trouble of finding true love are unlucky.Those who wont get success are unlucky.

Yes, I think....most unlucky are those persons who are not able to show his love or get it back even if he has a lovely heart....and always misunderstood and blamed :huh: :huh: :huh:
I give importance to love and relations more than anything. That's why I give my opinion so. :) :)

Meera sandhu
The person who are in trouble of finding true love are unlucky.Those who wont get success are unlucky.

Yes, I think....most unlucky are those persons who are not able to show his love or get it back even if he has a lovely heart....and always misunderstood and blamed :huh: :huh: :huh:
I give importance to love and relations more than anything. That's why I give my opinion so. :) :)

Obsession with any object and thought and failure in that direction leads to desperation and consequent feeling of being unlucky.

If you just see everything as a game, there is no luck or ill luck. If you lose a game, you do not lament saying you are unlucky.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

For me the orphan chidren are the most unlucky ones. :blink: The age when they should be with their parents they take their responsbility of their own. :evil: When they are supposed to study they do work hard to feed themselves. :(
For me the orphan chidren are the most unlucky ones. :blink: The age when they should be with their parents they take their responsbility of their own. :evil: When they are supposed to study they do work hard to feed themselves. :(

I agree. The orphaned children are unluckiest. Just add to this helpless widows and unhealthy helpless aged without children.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The person who is unlucky is people who died all except one person in their family in an accident.

I do have an unlucky cousin of my age. In 2001, she lost both her parents and both her younger brothers in an accident. She alone was left. She was just 20-21 at that time.

Till now, I feel, the most unlucky person I have seen in my life is my cousin.

Meera sandhu

I agree. The orphaned children are unluckiest. Just add to this helpless widows and unhealthy helpless aged without children.

If aged unmarried, without children people adopt those orphan children, that would solve the problem up to some extent. There are many people in this world who are practicing this.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If aged unmarried, without children people adopt those orphan children, that would solve the problem up to some extent. There are many people in this world who are practicing this.

But they are very few most of orphan children remain orphan. :(

But they are very few most of orphan children remain orphan. :(

They can adopy more than one. See so many big guys are adopting 10s of them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Then what about those students who are very brilliant in studies but can't get admission in a desired school or college due to the lack of money??? :whistle:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.