Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Das

you are going to have tough fight from me regarding this award.I haven't put off my computer for last 22 days.:)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Longest stay may mean idle time as well. Quite possible someone logs in and does not log out quickly but remains idle. So, idle time should be deducted. Then the longest stay may be rewarded.

Hope Leader board is the same Award.. the measure is points here.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Leader board award is just for gaining points.if somebody just want to use boddunan for real knowledge purpose then there should be award for it too.
I welcome Soubhagya Das suggestion. continuous inactivity for five minutes should automatically log out. some sites have this facility. But I think that the current reward for maximum points serves the purpose. Longest stay award will benefit those who remain log in in longer but are slow to read and type.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes... I too agree with this....
Inactive for more than 5 mins should automatically shutdown(logout). This will give us the exact active members.

@bhanu, real knowledge surging members will come out with your suggestion. Its a good suggestion.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
certainly,the site Boddunan is a multi functional earning site.It should be awarded for long stay at Boddunan daily.
One more suggestion guys:)
we can awards for all top five in the leader board.There should be some award for the people who made to the leader board.this will highly going to push the participation. :)
bhanu wrote:
[quote]One more suggestion guys:)
we can awards for all top five in the leader board.There should be some award for the people who made to the leader board.this will highly going to push the participation. :)
[/quote]

That was a good suggestion. We planned for few points for top 5 initially but since the top 5 were already making many points we stepped back.

And regarding longest stay, there is no way for us to track the time efficiently as the navigation on any website is stateless.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

any sort of money reward will good for top five member. :)

Money always works and make people work harder.:)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.