Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes,being single,you gets all freedom,but when you are not single.you need to maintain a discipline and restriction comes.

thats when the life becomes meaningful to everyone....lets hope everyone realizes this.
Delhi ka ladoo-Jo khaya woh pastya,jo nehi khaya woh bhi pastya.Khanese pastana achha hai.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
ram Prosad

Can you explain the line you have written> i feel it is bengali am i right

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I do not prefer to be i single. As a human there should be someone whom we care a lot and who cares for us also.
I do not prefer to be i single. As a human there should be someone whom we care a lot and who cares for us also.

having such a person in your life is a dream come true for many of us. You got to be real lucky to have a person who understands you and loves you.....
One benefit as I can see among many women is that the glamour on face remains as it is. It does not gets loss due to hard labour and responsibilities.
I think one could just freak out, going to movies at night or getting a late morning sleep on sunday and non-working days. Also, saving money will surely be another big advantage.
Yes,we could save lot of money as we don't need to spend on the second person,who is not in our life.

Want to make each day Accountable

but some exceptional people also exist on earth who don't like to live as two bodies and one soul . For example in the movie Zindagi na milegi dubara Abhay deol rejects his girlfriend.
There will be less benefits as a single.You can save money.This is the best one i can say.

But one moment comes in everyone's life when you feel that you need someone who can be with you for rest of your life.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.