In this fast moving world, family members especially husband and wife don't have time to talk with each other. Lac of mutual understanding, ego, expectations, and few other factors end up their married life very soon. Is divorce the only solution to problems?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The present pace of life is so fast that hardly a married couple have enough time to devote to each other. To understand a relationship and let it nurture and grow properly married couples should give enough time and patience to each other but the bare fact is that at present it is not happening and hence we see the acceleration in the rift in relationships which ultimately results in breakups. I don't think that divorce is the only solution to deal with such situations and would recommend it as the last option when every other options to be failing around them...!
Anything which is to be ended can not be treated as relation it applies to married life also and for successful married life understanding is needed from both side.
though they are busy in their lifes they should arrange themselves to spend sometime with their family so they can understand eachother.Understanding and trust is the main factor in family life .The divorce is not the only solution
they should have mutual understanding.

SurekhaRamesh
I think divorce is not the only solution better is they must give some time to again flourish their love and mutual understanding.

After all they are now married, it is better to live a peaceful life with each other by doing the thing what is needed to resolve the problem..... :)

www.Balloob.com
I am a Coder and Blogger.
Currently pursuing my engineering degree and will be a software engineer in 2013..
I also think divorce is not the only solution better is they must give some time to again flourish their love and mutual understanding.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The problem arises from individualistic approach. Marriage is not just a personal matter but this creates basic social unit called family. The husband and wife should consider social responsibility and maintain proper family relations. Divorce is not and cannot be a solution. This only indicates irresponsible mind set. If a man or woman is not compatible with one, there is no guarantee that marrying second or third tome will work.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

For any relation to be strong understanding and trust plays a main role. If these lacks any relation gets break. For husband and wife relation mutual understanding, trust and adjustment and love are main things to maintain. So if any one of them are not satisfied then there will be unsatified relation and finally leads to divorce.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.