Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Me also give our old clothes and belongings to our house maid or a poor who comes to home. I always give some dress or money to leprosy mission. Yet I doubt the collecting people will get good commission

Meera sandhu
Me also give our old clothes and belongings to our house maid or a poor who comes to home. I always give some dress or money to leprosy mission. Yet I doubt the collecting people will get good commission

YA you all are great and i also do some social work and try to provide benefits to poor. :) :) :)

YA you all are great and i also do some social work and try to provide benefits to poor. :) :) :)

What social work?
Can you say a few words?

Meera sandhu

May be your doubt is correct but then even if a small portion of your help reaches the leprocy mission, your purpose is accomplished.

May be your doubt is correct but then even if a small portion of your help reaches the leprocy mission, your purpose is accomplished.

Ya our some help provide lots of help to poor and needy people........
Ya during graduation time one of my friend are not able to pay the fees of college and at that time i pay her fees.........

Ya our some help provide lots of help to poor and needy people........

I am glad to know that especially reading that you provided help to your poor friend.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ya helping poor means to gain lots of fortune and blessing so who wants to leave these blessings.........
Ya helping poor means to gain lots of fortune and blessing so who wants to leave these blessings.........

When I help some needy, I do this as a social responsibility and not for any return- material or otherwise. I am also not bothered about blessings.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

When I help some needy, I do this as a social responsibility and not for any return- material or otherwise. I am also not bothered about blessings.

I want to add...it's just humanity!!!!! :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.