Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think family is the most beautiful relation in the world.
Thank you said by: MP karunakar
i think family is the best relation
I think family is the most beautiful relation in the world. ..
They have there own better understanding ....
Yes I agree with you Ronark on this matter that the realtion which stood against all hardships is the strogest and the most beautiful one!!!
I think love relationship is the most beautiful relationship.though it some times gives intense sadness,but then ushers in a huge flood of happy giggling moments.the fluctuation gives us a feeling of attachment,each time couple fights,every time they end up reducing some more space between them.love is gorgeous with all its shades.
Family is the most beautiful relation for many of us because it is the first relation through which we are related and all the other relations come after the family...How often in our life when we get depressed or dejected the support and love we get during those hours is beyond imagination. Other relations are also valuable to us but not as much as our family...
Family is the most beautiful relation for many of us because it is the first relation through which we are related and all the other relations come after the family...How often in our life when we get depressed or dejected the support and love we get during those hours is beyond imagination. Other relations are also valuable to us but not as much as our family...

Apart from all the relations talked in this thread, there is one relation that is nearest and always most helpful. That is of neighbor. Neighbor may be your family member, friend or just anyone living near you. This relation is immediate and most beautiful. 'Love thy neighbor' is an old maxim. In any emergency, neighbor comes first. Neighbor will provide you first help and also act as link to your family and friends. Particularly, when you are at far off places, your family and friends will be too distant and only neighbors matter. We should cultivate good neighborly relations.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Above all relations are Beautiful ..depend on us ..how we build up our relation with anyone and which type of relation u want from those people.
According to me family is the world's beautiful relation and in a good family parents, brothers,sisters and relatives can be your strength and can be true friends also.
love with friend n family is the beautiful relation.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.