Children feel safe in the hands of servants, care taker or elders?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Childre are safer with elders. If they are entrusted to care takers of servants, some supervision is necessary to see that children are being taken good care of.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

no children are safe only with there parents they take proper care.
I feel children are not safe in servents and care takers. They are safer in elders.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Children are safer only in the hands of their parents and elders.....
I think children are safe in the hand of parents and other blood relatives only.....
Children tend to feel to safe and comfortable in the company of anyone with whom greater interactions take place. Ideally they should be safer with parents and members of the family!
Children feel safe in the hands of those whom they know well and who bestow love on them.They can be anybody.
[quote]Children feel safe in the hands of those whom they know well and who bestow love on them.They can be anybody. [/quote]

I agree with this Ajay! The person caring for the children should be trustworthy, honest and loving for the child to safe and secure with him/her.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

children are safe with parents , then with elders but never with care takers and servants

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

i can't say servant do not care properly but it occurs in rare cases. but our elders behave like parents with children so children are safe in the hands of elders surely.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.