Which is the world beautifull relation..?
1.Family
2.Love
3.Friend
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think Friendship is the most beautiful relationship in the world then the other two options.
In my opinion,Love ,Family,friendship, these all relations are important in our life. You can't compare any of these relations neither you can leave these relationships.
Family gives you strong support . Love is what you need when you desperately want it. Friendship also gives you support,but not that type of support which love and family can give.
But you never know,when any of these relationships leaves your support .
I believe that Trust is the major factor in working all these relationships.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think Family is the most beautiful relationship in the world ...
Family is a series of relations by birth or by marriage. These relations are obligatory and akin to those within an office or organization. Love is not a relation as such. This is a deep sense of emotional attachment. Love is generally blind.

Unlike other relations, friendship is more selfless, sicere and of own free choice. This is not a relation by birth or marriage. This is better than love as this is without obligation and terminable when at will. Friends are selected and not thrust upon by family ties or emotional attachment. Friendship is best.

Krishna had relations of family, love and friendship. Rukmani wife, a family relation; Radha, beloved and Drupadai a friend. At time of distress, Drupadi's family cheated her, her husbands could not protect, no lover or family could rescue her. Krishna was her friend, who protected her honour.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think family and love have some sort of limitations,due to this reason,at the time of difficulties, No member of family or if possible love also don't give support. But,friend is something that don't have any limitations. They gives support till end.
I may be lying,but at few situation this condition only works.

i think whichever relations gives us mental peace and comfort is the most beautiful one....
:cheer: I think family is the world beautiful relation. Mainly mother and her child is great relation in world.

Be positive
Relation that gives strength,relation that gives tight bond,relations which are strong and does not broke by huge wind, is a good relation.

Family is the best relation to keep with prime importance.Love is spontaneous.It may disappear at the very next moment.Friendship is not a relation that may go indefinitely.But family relations exist till the end of the individual.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I think love is not a relation its belongs in all relation if love is strong than any relation can be strong it there is no love then there is no meaning of relation.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.