Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
De dana dan is also a fresh film, not a remake. Nowadays he is interested in fresh topics. After 8-10 years, he directed a Mohan lal movie in malayalam. Actually it's a hit combination in our language

yes i have watched de dana dan.and you are right both movies hera pheri and bhagam bhaag have resemblance to each other.

Now you should have identified the reason :P

yes now i have identified almost all that is based on the same concept.

Now I can't remember Bhagam bhag....
But it's sure, it was not as good as Mannar mathai speaking...
Priyadarshan should have made it as the sequel of Hera pheri. It would have got more attention. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
De dana dan is also a fresh film, not a remake. Nowadays he is interested in fresh topics. After 8-10 years, he directed a Mohan lal movie in malayalam. Actually it's a hit combination in our language

yes i have watched de dana dan.and you are right both movies hera pheri and bhagam bhaag have resemblance to each other.

Priyadarshan should have made it as the sequel of Hera pheri. It would have got more attention. Isn't it?

there is already a sequel of hera pheri named phir hera pheri.you didnt watched that?
imageMaker.php.jpeg (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.

there is already a sequel of hera pheri named phir hera pheri.you didnt watched that?

Ya, i have seen it. But it's not a Malayalam remake.

Ramjirao speaking came in 1990, debute two actors.
Hera pheri came in 2000.
Maannar mathai speaking came in 1995.

This is Innocent. Paresh rawel is doing all his roles in Hindi remakes till now. actually Rawel should thank Mr.Innocent for his success

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7385]}

Meera sandhu
i havent seen any malyalam movie as i dont know malyalam so i was not aware of the fact.thanks for information di. :)

a.s.
i havent seen any malyalam movie as i dont know malyalam so i was not aware of the fact.thanks for information di. :)

I doubt whether this thread is for we two only....no Priyadarshan fans actually. :dry: :huh:

If you have any doubts about him, just ask me.

He married Lissi, a sweet heroine of 80's, made best pair with Mohan Lal for many Priyadarshan movies.
I have heard that these 3 studied in the same college and these two were in madly love with her. She married director leaving the hero :laugh: :laugh:
I don't know if it's truth.
Once she attempted suicide, at early 90's due to marriage problems. Later solved and till now they are together happily.

Meera sandhu
You have many information and nice shared about him.Movie encyclopedia.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

I doubt whether this thread is for we two only....no Priyadarshan fans actually. :dry: :huh:

He married Lissi, a sweet heroine of 80's, made best pair with Mohan Lal for many Priyadarshan movies.
I have heard that these 3 studied in the same college and these two were in madly love with her. She married director leaving the hero :laugh: :laugh:
Once she attempted suicide, at early 90's due to marriage problems. Later solved and till now they are together happily.

you can write a book on him too.. :)

a.s.

Actually, he is one among the top 3 directors of late 80's, 90's and 2000's, till he shifted to Bollywood

Meera sandhu

Actually, he is one among the top 3 directors of late 80's, 90's and 2000's, till he shifted to Bollywood

too much research on him.showing that you are a great fan of him.are you?

a.s.
I have seen one or two movies of Priyadarshan and so many of Rajanikant. I like him more than Mamuty.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.