Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i havent seen any malyalam movie as i dont know malyalam so i was not aware of the fact.thanks for information di. :)

I doubt whether this thread is for we two only....no Priyadarshan fans actually. :dry: :huh:

If you have any doubts about him, just ask me.

He married Lissi, a sweet heroine of 80's, made best pair with Mohan Lal for many Priyadarshan movies.
I have heard that these 3 studied in the same college and these two were in madly love with her. She married director leaving the hero :laugh: :laugh:
I don't know if it's truth.
Once she attempted suicide, at early 90's due to marriage problems. Later solved and till now they are together happily.

you can write a book on him too.. :)

Actually, he is one among the top 3 directors of late 80's, 90's and 2000's, till he shifted to Bollywood

too much research on him.showing that you are a great fan of him.are you?

He is the top comedy director of Malayalam movies of 80's and 90's. No doubt.
Once he made 3 sequels with Mohanlal and Sreenivasan.....3 are smash hits. Waiting for its Hindi remakes
LissyPriyadarshanphotos00.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Lissi is a heroine of late 80's.
Now a little aged, yet looking nice

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7407]}

Meera sandhu

she dont look that much aged.she is beautiful. :)

a.s.

she dont look that much aged.she is beautiful. :)

She was a heroine of 80's.
so sure, she is above 40-45

Meera sandhu
Lissi is his present wife or not? nice photo shared.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Lissi is his present wife or not? nice photo shared.

Yes, present wife. I think this is her latest photo.
Priyan has married only once.

Mohan lal and Lissi acted together in many of his films as leading pair.
You may have seen Kyon ki of Salman. The leading role was done by Mohan lal and his lover girl's role by Lissi in its original.
Enjoy the song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B--r7RVe4E4

Meera sandhu
Nice link and the tune is good but not understand the meaning.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Yes, it was one of the top romantic numbers of 1980's, of course among the best 10.
It means, Veena (An instruments), take all the silence from me and give me your voice, which embraces many births in return.

Till now, I can't tolerate seeing the climax of this sweet song...lissi dies getting shock from electronic guitar. He becomes mad after this.
In Hindi, it was taken in a bit different way (heroine's death) as Salman pushing her to a swimming pond.

Meera sandhu

Yes, it was one of the top romantic numbers of 1980's, of course among the best 10.
It means, Veena (An instruments), take all the silence from me and give me your voice, which embraces many births in return.

Till now, I can't tolerate seeing the climax of this sweet song...lissi dies getting shock from electronic guitar. He becomes mad after this.
In Hindi, it was taken in a bit different way (heroine's death) as Salman pushing her to a swimming pond.

Tears are coming.

Tears are coming.

Then why did you tell somewhere you won't cry for scenes :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.