Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
children are very delicate personality. So if they use laptop or mobile more than one hour it may effect their eyes.

During their development stage, they should not be allowed to play with mobiles, laptop or personal computer.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
yes we need to avoid kids playing games in mobiles and laptops. but kids usually won't accept it.

You should make them accpect. That's the essence of 'Child upbringing.'
If we allow kids to play with mobile/laptop everyday, it will become habit. They will become addicts later. Upto the age of 5 or 6, we shouldn't allow them. We should keep our mobile and laptops in a place which is invisible to them. Their body is in growing stage. Radiation from these devices affect severely both physically and mentally.

Robert, Could you please check the below article link. As per this article, Radiations from the Laptop, TV will not affect human body. The only problem is the heat produced from the laptop.

http://www.ehow.com/about_5586302_laptop-radiation-effects.html

I too agree with you that we should encourage our children's to play outdoor games.
If we allow kids to play with mobile/laptop everyday, it will become habit. They will become addicts later. Upto the age of 5 or 6, we shouldn't allow them. We should keep our mobile and laptops in a place which is invisible to them. Their body is in growing stage. Radiation from these devices affect severely both physically and mentally.

Robert, Could you please check the below article link. As per this article, Radiations from the Laptop, TV will not affect human body. The only problem is the heat produced from the laptop.

http://www.ehow.com/about_5586302_laptop-radiation-effects.html

I too agree with you that we should encourage our children's to play outdoor games.

That is a very informative article...however, it is not possible to limit kids from using laptops,computers and mobiles, so the only other option is to monitor and teach them the right way to handle them and also place some limits on usage..I see parents more eager than the children to make them tech savvy ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Robert, after 6 also children are getting addicted. So we should keep our mobile with us. give them only once in a week to them to play for half an hour. because all their friends talk about the games and these children feel bad

Even once in a week too will harm the child. Soon the habit becomes thrice in a week. Day by day the scientific community is finding new evidence against usage of cell phones. If you want to stop the usage of cells and computers, parents should take the lead. They should set an example by not using before the children,
Now a days I found many children spent their times in playing games in laptop.They just forget their studies and keep much interest in the laptops and mobiles.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.