I know no cooking. There may be others also like me. So, here are some dises easy to cook.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/5-quick-and-easy-dishes-anyone-can-make-slideshow/quick-and-easy-dishes-to-make-photo-1373863500405.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hate cooking for hours. I love the dishes which can be cooked easily.
Now a days, Maggi Bhuna Masala and Ching Masala are available in the market. I sometimes use them. However I don't like very spicy food. The more the spices are, the more the cooking becomes complicated.
Simple dishes with less spices are good for health also.
Thanks Gulshanji for the above link.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Not just for the green ones, but for seasoned cooks too these recipes will make a nice change!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I know no cooking. There may be others also like me. So, here are some dises easy to cook.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/5-quick-and-easy-dishes-anyone-can-make-slideshow/quick-and-easy-dishes-to-make-photo-1373863500405.html

Very nice set of dishes ! I too like to simplify cooking as and when possible...Salads, Sandwiches and soups are my favorite ...Sometimes you do feel like cooking an elaborate meal when your entire family is at home ! :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too belong to this elite category. I don't know cooking. Sab Uper wale ka aur Gharwali ki Kirpa. Gharwali is gearing up to prepare the dishes given in the link.
Even I don't know cooking. I find making tea an easiest thing. I can also make Omlet. Yes these are good dishes easy to make. :)
I love cooking. So, I definitely try this recipe. This is so simple to make.

Nice sharing.

Be positive
Friends "Food Food" channel is very popular now a days. This channel belongs to Chef Sanjeev Kapoor. You get many recipes and all types to food cooked world wide with Indian touch. I sometimes feel difficult to cook them as many recipes are not so simple. For me this link is ok.
Friends "Food Food" channel is very popular now a days. This channel belongs to Chef Sanjeev Kapoor. You get many recipes and all types to food cooked world wide with Indian touch. I sometimes feel difficult to cook them as many recipes are not so simple. For me this link is ok.

But the recipes that are shown on Food Food usually are quite simplified, even exotic and continental dishes are shown with simplified procedures, so I like this channel quite a lot!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

But the recipes that are shown on Food Food usually are quite simplified, even exotic and continental dishes are shown with simplified procedures, so I like this channel quite a lot!

I like many recipes shown in this channel but some are too complicated for me.

I like many recipes shown in this channel but some are too complicated for me.

Best of the recipes are those which can be prepared in a jiffy without expensive ingredients. When a I was in W. Bengal, I used to eat regularly "Jhal Muri" , a simple preparation made with parched rice with a pinch of salt, pepper and very little mustard oil.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.