Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice link and the tune is good but not understand the meaning.

Yes, it was one of the top romantic numbers of 1980's, of course among the best 10.
It means, Veena (An instruments), take all the silence from me and give me your voice, which embraces many births in return.

Till now, I can't tolerate seeing the climax of this sweet song...lissi dies getting shock from electronic guitar. He becomes mad after this.
In Hindi, it was taken in a bit different way (heroine's death) as Salman pushing her to a swimming pond.

Tears are coming.

oh god.even you too cry by watching scenes. :ohmy: :ohmy:

a.s.

Yes, it was one of the top romantic numbers of 1980's, of course among the best 10.
It means, Veena (An instruments), take all the silence from me and give me your voice, which embraces many births in return.

Till now, I can't tolerate seeing the climax of this sweet song...lissi dies getting shock from electronic guitar. He becomes mad after this.
In Hindi, it was taken in a bit different way (heroine's death) as Salman pushing her to a swimming pond.

Tears are coming.

I have made him emotional :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Tears are coming.

you can make anyone laugh but emotional.i have to think twice over it.. :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.

Tears are coming.

you can make anyone laugh but emotional.i have to think twice over it.. :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have already made most of them cry when i was to leave this site :P
Even abid wrote his first poem and Sasi shed buckets of tears :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Apart from Herapheri, Hulchul, Hungama etc are really nice. I think, 'H' factor is helping a laot.....Hulchul is the remake of Godfather(1991)...longest running Malayalam film in a theatre...365 days...still it holds that record.....originally directed by Siddhique -lal duo of Bodyguard fame

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.