The price of gold is gradually increasing by the day. Today it has decreased. Can anyone say whether it will go higher or lower? Is it safe to invest in gold?

sairam
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It might go 1 or 2 thousand rupees down,plus,3000 will be reduce as 1% excise duty is been reduced

Want to make each day Accountable

ok, thanks, will the rate affect gold coins also?

sairam
Yes,it will affect.Just ensure that you buy a genuine one,not online.

but as i watched in news 5-6 dayes before the gold price has increased but that of silver is reduced i guess.

a.s.
Its not reduced,but it can reduce in few days. I hope so,this could happen.

Hello
We are going to see some downfall for few days, but it is sure that investing in Gold is the best option in present scenario.

If you are investing in Gold always prefer for hallmark gold. You can know the importance of Hallmark Gold

http://www.investmentpaths.com/
Hello
We are going to see some downfall for few days, but it is sure that investing in Gold is the best option in present scenario.

If you are investing in Gold always prefer for hallmark gold. You can know the importance of Hallmark Gold

Yes..916 BIS hallmarked is now most famous in Kerala.
But the truth is that gold provided by leading jewellers are not at all meeting standards and they are cheating people and gaining a lot. Only comfort is that, when we sell, we get the market price.
If you are investing for long term, of course, gold comes next to land. Buy pure gold. By this way, you won't need to give 15% making charges

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Kaveri
Gold is the good option for investment.But,i think you won't get much profit,as the price will not be going too much up.

If you are ready to invest some lakhs, go for a piece of land. Within 5 years itself, you will earn double. Very recently, i have invested in land

Meera sandhu
Thats good in a way that gold price is reducing.. I didnt know about it.. It would be good investment now because some day gold price will hike again..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.