Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gold price is increasing like anything. The main cause for increasing is many big shots are investing on gold and most of the golds are hidden by them. :(

Yes this is the major reason people those many money invest on gold and kept them in their lockers causing its price hike. :evil:
Gold price is increasing like anything. The main cause for increasing is many big shots are investing on gold and most of the golds are hidden by them. :(

Yes this is the major reason people those many money invest on gold and kept them in their lockers causing its price hike. :evil:

Yes most of the golds are sleeping in locker. Everyone needs to stop investing on gold. That only helps us to get gold cheaper. :)

Vinu
It may not rise very high in the distant future. Yet, slowly it will rise up.

Meera sandhu
It will definitely rise, in next 2 months. as they have announced in the news.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It will take time to rise. Ups and Downs are going to happen. Rupee is going weaker and weaker. This would affect and Gold prices will rise. Lets see what happens?

Want to make each day Accountable

Gold price continue to rise at some time it will go down but again it will rise......This thing is always going.....
Today price of Gold In Two major Cities Like This........

Delhi 29370 +30
Mumbai 29070 +5

So it Rise........
It has already crossed ruppes 30k. I am sure this would touch 35 soon.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Its really very bad. If the price increase as like this. Then, middle class people cant able to purchase gold. :(

Vinu
Its really very bad. If the price increase as like this. Then, middle class people cant able to purchase gold. :(

Actually your area is very safe for gold users, in our area women have stopped wearing gold. This is very dangerous.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.