Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Market never goes as previous prediction and I do not believe there is any Expert who can give accurate of falling and upward move ment of share market
Buy mtnl CMP 73.10 target 75 in matter of days.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Buy Nifty 4800 call at Rs88 now at 9;58 am today it will cross Rs 100 That means you will be making 15% growth in a single day.
Oh...This is very useful to share market beginners.But some terms are not familiar at present.
welcome all beginners,

CMP means current market price of the shares of a company listed on stock exchange

Target price is the price a analyser expects the market price of the company's price to increase or decrease to within a given period of time.

Dear Anbul as a new investor you can put any of your share market question I will explain you definitely.
Also Jayen will help you to clear your doubt
shoubhagya did nifty 4800 go up. well mtnl has gone to 72 but i m sure its going to touch 75 in few days.

well how about bharti its going to blow right? are u going to invest in it at this levels.

I am still stick with Nifty 4800 call.
and I have bought today Chambal fertilizer call option I am sure I will make money before the contract end
just be cautious soubhagya as only two more thursdays to go for square off of options.

The nearer the option square off date the more the prices of options fall.

Jayen Today 4800 Nifty call went to Rs101.5 and I booked my partial profit.
rest I will booked tomorrow.

I am rocking
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.