SRK has paid a tax of Rs.5 crore as taxes this year. :) :)

Can we include the symbol for indian rupee in the forum? :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actor Akshay Kumar was the highest tax payer in Bollywood with Rs 4.5 crore paid as taxes last year.

Aamir Khan,paid Rs 4 crore as taxes is third in the list. Among the actresses, Katrina Kaif topped the list with Rs 1.3 crore.
Thanks for the list nagalakshmi its interesting to see how much they pay.
thanks for sharing this information.........but this doesn't help us in anyway.,

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
7_4_36-20100916.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
He seems to be a topper in whatever he does! Let him earn and pay!!!
I thought of just sharing the information,Neetu. :) :) :)
If 5 crore they pay as tax, how much would be their income!!! :P :P .
I think even the combined tax payed by the Bacchan Family (Big B, AB & Ash)is less than the total tax payed by SRK alone
Oh my god, why do they pay so much to corrupted official,

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kindly give a donation to any poor person LIKE ME

I agree with 10% too of their tax

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I think it is due to public he is earning so much..people should take some share.. :P ;) :)
According to me SRK is the only one who pays proper taxes
The others have approximately the same income as SRK
But they cease to pay their proper tax

Another example of that Is Mr Mukesh Ambani Look at his rank in the tax-payers list It is miles down than SRK But does that mean Mukesh Ambani's income is less than that of SRK.I don't think so
It's for the tax department to say,Sajeetharan! It's what he has paid as self assessment tax.Let the IT officials scrutinize his return and complete the assessment.To me his tax payment looks a bit on the lower side.The actual figure must have been more than that.It must be an adjusted figure i.e,adjusment of advance tax and TDS.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.