This forum is being introduced basically for creating investor awareness vis-a-vis for valuable exchange of market and stock specific analysis. So we begin a discussion which will provide valuable information from first hand sources. So lets share our experiences here in this forum. Thanks in advance to all who will be contributing in this forum.

Disclaimer: All the suggestions here are based on views of various experts. And I may or may not have acted upon such suggestions. All investments done on the above suggestions are at your own risk.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For those who want to track markets on there mobile. Bombay Stock exchange has introduced a WAP based site which can be opened in any gprs enabled mobile phones. The site provides live stock quotes/prices. One can build his/her personal portfolio for tracking the live stock prices. The updation is unbelievably realtime & speedy. Type the following domain in your gprs enabled cell phones to get started:

wap.bsewebx.co.in

hope this would be a valuable information to all for tracking live stock quotes of any script listed on bse. pls do leave your feedback.

Jayen do you trade?
you can share your market knowledge so that new member who wants to do trade can gain some knowledge
Yes I am into all types of trading in stock markets, such as day trading, F&O and others. But for beginners long term investment is only adviceable.

I will surely provide my inputs on this forum on regular basis.

Thank you for your word. it is encouraging enough.

I am a medium to long term investor and I am completely opposed to the idea of daily trading. This is my personal view.
chinmoy if some having enough capacity, and knowldge then he can earn money on day trading only.
I have earned 100% of my invested money with in 13 days.
That does not mean I am an expert in share market, so which ever is suitable to some one thats better for them.
Our market is open for daily trading you do trade as per your risk taking apacity
@Soubhagya

That I will trade according to my capacity,it hardly needs any stressing!Please follow my last line "this is my personal opinion".
And let us agree to disagree!
alright soubhagya which ones are ur favourite stks for trading.
because we traders do hav some favourites.

hi jayen,

Thnks for the site it works on my cell phone and yes it's spontaneous and real time. Keep it up.
As per the poll conducted yesterday on WILL STOCK MARKET FALL FROM CURRENT LEVELS. out of 14 members who have voted 69% are of the opinion that stock markets will not fall.

Let's see whether majority opinion holds good today.

By the way for those who are new to the market the stock market timings have been extended and the trading commences from 9a.m

Dear jayen I love to trade in Nifty option and some time I go for some selected company's call option like some cement company, bank etc and now I am trading fertilizer company only
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.