Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
you cant blame on all the remake movies, some are good for instance Billa. but its always good to see fresh scripts
I think we should not go to the extreme step of banning it.But,we can avoid it to some extent. :) :)
Why should it be banned,there are some good remakes like Don,OSO...directors should be encouraged to work on old scripts using their creativity...but dare I say..if its something like RGV's Aag....yes it should be banned...lol

Leo

Though it all depends on how the movies is made but personally i feel that there is not such a dearth of topics and ideas that old movies should be remade.In hollywood, for example, there are always new themes and experimental films.I hope TOONPUR KA RAJA will be an experimental film in bollywood.
i too support that bollywood remake should be ban as we have already suffer a lot just because of subhash ghai who remake such hit n gud movie karz..orignal movie karz is super hit n see new one suffer flop..Now i m think one more flop movie we will have as mr hrithik roshan has take role of amitabh bachan for movie aagnepath..how he will match to bachan..omg :unsure:
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
forummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................................................................................................
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.