Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good Evening Friends.....

I belong to Tamil Nadu.

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
Well i live and belong to Andhra Pradesh ...I love the peaceful atmosphere of my city...as i havent seen other states i dont know the greatness of other states...but still i love India due to number of things to learn such as different languages and food.. :)
I belong to Uttar Pradesh. My first language is Punjabi but I am settled in U.P. and have more command on Hindi and English. The people in U.P. are not narrow minded and they believe in one nation and not behave like Shiva Sena in Maharashtra. Broadmindedness is unique feature of residents of U.P.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

me from andhra pradesh i like my native place and the surroundings i am boughtup i have been to karnataka tamilnadu kerala i love to live in karnataka the climate the food wow i havent seen north india so dont know much about north indian states. i love india for its diverse culture
Looks like it is more from UP and AP.
I am also from AP(andhra), but presently in bangalore.. I like the dishes of AP and climate of bangalore!

By the way, which city are you from, Great Guy?
Hi I am from GOC - got confused. God's own damn country.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/5Gjy81IT8lUJqvw5MONGNvccmoIQKczWQAV3VTnZuqI?feat=directlink

I like the weather and hills, the fog, the old peoples, food, traditions, classical dances, folklore, the literature, intellectuals, the places of epic values etc
Gulshan:
[quote]I belong to Uttar Pradesh. My first language is Punjabi but I am settled in U.P. and have more command on Hindi and English. The people in U.P. are not narrow minded and they believe in one nation and not behave like Shiva Sena in Maharashtra. Broadmindedness is unique feature of residents of U.P.[/quote] :(

What you are suggesting is that Maharashtrians are narrowminded??? This is unfair because Maharashtra is the only state where there is the highest concentration of people from ALL the others states who have been living here for many decades now! only reason it has been possible is because of welcoming nature of Maharashtrians!About Shivsena, all I can say is that that is a political party and liek any other party, simply needs to have a two-faced agenda to follow for their own benefit!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have been to Mumbai for sometime and I can vouch for the fact that I have not come across any such narrowness.It is worthwhile to remember that Senas form a minuscule part of Maharastrian body politic.Even in their heydays they could not form a government on their own reflective of the fact that Senas and their brand of politics have no appeal among the majority of the masses in Maharashtra.By the way I hail from West Bengal.
Kalyani- I referred to Shiva Sena and could also have mentioned MNS. I agree that on the whole Maharastrians are accommodating and broad minded. I hope you will agree that there are sections in maharashtra who follow shiva Sena and MNS.
Presently, in U.P., the narrow minded organizations have little or no ground. But I feel bad that once communal organizations were strong in U.P. and they demolished Babri Mosque.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.