As long as you are unwilling to leave your comforts and plunge forward and make your hands dirty, you will stay where you are. But life is not meant to stay static. A static state signifies death.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree. Life is activity. Passivity and dullness is death or near death.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Again, another nice quote from Babuji to start a new discussion with.
I really loved its title.....
Life means to know the discomfort levels more than comfort zones...
Now I remember the life history of Buddha. Though his parents tried their best to keep him away from miseries and real meanings of life, he learnt the true meanings of life after leaving his luxurious life!

Meera sandhu
Now I remember the life history of Buddha. Though his parents tried their best to keep him away from miseries and real meanings of life, he learnt the true meanings of life after leaving his luxurious life!

That's a great example that fits like a glove to the discussion. Thank you Sandhya
Life is Karma. Unless one puts in efforts nothing is achievable. All your desires and wishes can only be accomplished by the help of your hard work and determination. All the great men in the history toiled to achieve success.

Live in the present :)

That's a great example that fits like a glove to the discussion. Thank you Sandhya

You can make use of that thank you button also :P

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: rambabu
Life may be static for a little time period. Life may become active once again. Let's not think negatively. Thinking affects life greatly. Be positive.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.