As we all know adsense is the best way to make some extra money by showing some ads in our site or blog.
but its very difficult to get approval from adsense .

But now days some sites who are having 100k page impression everyday allow us to link our adsense publisher id with them so lets work hard to get 100k page impression so that we can Earn some extra money from adsense through Boddunan
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for the information.
This is only for those who don't have Adsense Account I guess.
Because one account per IP address is their rule as well.
Correct me if I am wrong.
If one person have already adsense account then they can link with that.
No need to create another adsense account
soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]Dear friends please join indyarocks.com
this is a social site like orkut.com.
after registering just complete your profile and then upload 10 photos and write 2 good blogs and then apply for adsense acount through them you may get approved[/quote]

What are the advantages from indyarocks.com ?

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Thanks a lot for sharing this information. As you say 10 photos need to be uploaded. What kind of photos?
Rakesh Indyarocks.com is also a similar site like orkut.
It will help you to be in touch with friends thats all.
I think any kind of photos you can upload.
I have seen there are so many Photos from Internet
IS this for those who have blog ? I had heard about Indyarocks.com.Not joined yet.Thanks for info.
I heard it takes hell lot of time for the Google, to approve adsense applications. somebody said, that it may even take 6 months of continuous posts, for a blog to be approved by the Google i.e, for bloggers of course, but I have no idea about social networking sites.Please enlighten.
Now coming back to Indyarocks, you can upload any and every photo that you like others to watch.I once used to be its member but couldn't catch up with it later due to lack of time.Earlier, when it initially started, they paid for every activity like uploading or downloading photos,videos updating profile.But now it stopped paying that way, I guess.Anyways thanks for sharing the news and anyone knows about adsense?
shailaja wrote:
[quote]I heard it takes hell lot of time for the Google, to approve adsense applications. somebody said, that it may even take 6 months of continuous posts, for a blog to be approved by the Google i.e, for bloggers of course, but I have no idea about social networking sites.Please enlighten.
Now coming back to Indyarocks, you can upload any and every photo that you like others to watch.I once used to be its member but couldn't catch up with it later due to lack of time.Earlier, when it initially started, they paid for every activity like uploading or downloading photos,videos updating profile.But now it stopped paying that way, I guess.Anyways thanks for sharing the news and anyone knows about adsense?[/quote]

Yes Shailaja,

For accepting google adsense application your blog or website should be maintained from atleast 6 months. Otherwise your application will be rejected. So its better to wait. Mine rejected for the same region through my blog.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
I used this indyarocks.com to send SMS to my friends while my connecton was Excel Anant.Then friends even called me Indya rocks !!!Now also I use it for same.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.